Monday, January 25, 2010

Off to Haiti for some spiritual warfare!!! Prayers please ☺

I am going to the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere, the second poorest in the world … a cursed place, God wants to give prosperity! I am going to a place that at one time, if I am correct, in order to become free from French oppression or rule, made a pact with the devil that if they were to gain freedom they would serve him… I am going strait into spiritual warfare, intense! I need to be covered in Christ’s blood every day!!! Every moment! Prayers please! Intercession and warring for those people and for me too… that I would be used mightily and not hindered by the devil, by fear, by physical infirmities… or any other attack he may bring against me! No weapons may prosper against the sons and daughters of God! Haiti is in such deep poverty… and troubles, while the Dominican republic prospers – seems blessed, RIGHT ON THE SAME ISLAND!!! That is spiritual in nature… a lush, beautiful land on one side with dirt and intense, dieing of malnutrition - kind of poverty right on the other side of a thin line…. Wow! 490,000 orphans in Haiti alone!!! 300,000 children in slavery in Haiti!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you. When will you be going? So happy to see you following the path God has for you. He says just GO!

    ReplyDelete